MARK YOUR CALENDARS NOW!
The 2017 Scholar-Athlete Awards Banquet will be held on Saturday, March 17, 2018, in the Marian H. Rochelle Gateway Center on the campus of the University of Wyoming, Laramie.
National Football Foundation Mission
Our mission is to promote and develop the power of amateur football in developing the qualities of leadership, sportsmanship, competitive zeal, and the drive for academic excellence in America’s young people.
We will fulfill this mission in the following ways by:
- Inspiring young people to excellence; holding up the greatest players and coaches in the history of the game as role models; and enshrining them and their achievements in the College Football Hall of Fame.
- Exciting young people and those who influence them about the game; in particular, managing the College Football Hall of Fame in such a way as to dramatize the history, exhilaration, and value of the game to an ever broadening audience of fans and potential fans.
- Developing, managing, and promoting model football programs which further strengthen the educational and character building qualities of the game.
- Honoring, publicizing, and providing financial support to high school and college football players who represent our ideal of the scholar-athlete.
- Continuing a grassroots movement through local chapters while involving football fans, coaches, educators, the media, and former players in the implementation of the programs which will fulfill our mission for America.
Through this mission, The Foundation serves not only youth, but the nation as well.